[Qgis-user] Two versions seem to be installed. I only want 3.10.13

James H. Romer jhromer at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jan 10 04:29:05 PST 2021

I am very new to QGIS (and also new to GIS). I only want the LTR version
(and not the developer version) of QGIS.

My operating system  is Windows 10. Before I started, I uninstalled all
QGIS that was on my computer. I then downloaded the 64 bit OSGeo4W
Network Installer and ran it, choosing Advanced Install and typing
"qgis-ltr-full" into the box. But I ended up with QGIS 3.10.16.2
installed and I could not figure out how to uninstall it. I then tried
again and this time I appear to have been successful in downloading and
installing QGIS 3.10.13, but I cannot figure out how to open it. Here is
the present situation: 3.10.13 is in "Programs and Features" in the
Control Panel but 3.10.16.2 is not there. In the Start menu QGIS
3.10.16.2 and QGIS 3 appear. When I click on QGIS 3, QGIS 3.10.16.2 opens.

Please help. Jim Romer

Jim Romer
177 Quaker City Road
Unity, New Hampshire
03603-7427

(603) 542-6124

*Let's remove the rich from power and have real (not fake) democracy. No
rich, no poor! Check out this website. <https://www.pdrboston.org/>*