[Qgis-user] Where to download the API documentation?

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Jan 20 21:32:52 PST 2021

Hi,

In addition to other answers, I'd like to point out that you can access
to offline documentation for both C++ and Python API using Dash[1] on
Mac or it's open source equivalent Zeal[2] on Linux and Windows.

These tools allow to centralize all your offline documentations (Qt, PostGIS...).

QGIS API Docset feed (which you'll have to give to the tool to access the
docset) can be retrieved here [3].

Regards,
Julien

[1] https://kapeli.com/dash