[Qgis-user] Qt QML form and Identify Features: resize vertically

info info at geoproc.com
Fri Jul 2 02:49:02 PDT 2021

Hi list,

A question on Qt QML form and Identify Features.

I'm trying to have a Flickable() item automatically resize vertically in
a form using "height: Window.height" (after "import QtQuick.Window
2.15"). This works fine in the 'Configure QML Widget' right pane [1] but
fails in the 'Identify Features' (IF) tool's window [2]. Test QML code
is in [3].

So the question is: how do I get an item to automatically resize
vertically in the 'IF' window?

The only workaround I've found is to set the "height" of the Flickable
item to a fixed value, which is not satisfactory...

BTW: "Window.width" works fine in both the designer and the 'IF' windows.

System: QGIS 3.18 on Windows10. [QGIS-OSGeo4W-3.18.3.msi]

[1] https://www.geoproc.com/qgispb/QMLdesigner.jpg
<https://www.geoproc.com/qgispb/QMLdesigner.jpg>
[2] https://www.geoproc.com/qgispb/FAwindow.jpg
<https://www.geoproc.com/qgispb/FAwindow.jpg>
[3] https://www.geoproc.com/qgispb/testHresize.qml
<https://www.geoproc.com/qgispb/testHresize.qml>

Has anyone experienced the same behaviour?

Thanks,
Benoit de Cabissole