[Qgis-user] PDAL to the rescue

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 00:54:29 PDT 2021

completly agree with you. W PDAL :)

I strongly suggest to automize your processes. creating json pipelines and
consume them creating python/processing scripts using pyton interface to
PDAL (can be named pyPDAL?).

Is this your use case? tell us more or better prepare a UseCase story that
can be published in QGIS pages.

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir