[Qgis-user] Missing plugins in version 3.20

Drew French fullboarfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:48:38 PDT 2021

Using 3.20 on Linux Mint, no problems with any plugins or anything as of
now. I actually migrated over from Windows as well in the last month and
I've had to upload all my projects from disc- Worked remarkably well,
luckily I had them saved as relative paths.I had to change some file
locations as I had new file structure, but even print templates worked
well, except for some reason made many fonts bold. No plugin issues, but
then again I was starting from scratch and just downloaded the essential
plugins as needed.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 3:35 AM Pat Brown <mistyhaven at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you. 3.18 still seems to be working perfectly (for my requirements
> anyway) so will just have to stick with that until I can upgrade my pc.
>
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 09:57 Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Pat,

>> note
>> this
>> fine so
>>
>> The "Standalone installers (MSI) [are made] from OSGeo4W packages".  So it
>> applies to both.  Both have Python 3.9 and that gave up on Windows 7.
>>
>> The LTR however is also available from the old repo and that still works
>> on
>> Windows 7.
>>

>> Jürgen
>>
>> --
>> Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel.
>> +49-4931-918175-31
>> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax.
>> +49-4931-918175-50
>> Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
>> https://www.norbit.de
>> QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on
>> Libera|OFTC

Drew French
(715) 986-8088
www.ecologicaldesign.land