[Qgis-user] Raster layer properties panel issue

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:56:05 PDT 2021

Hi,
I had that before, a long time ago, when a layer property was open on the histogram tab.  I had very big file and that took 10 min to calculate the full histogram.  A think if you open a small raster, and click on the properties, select the first tab on the top then close it.

This way, QGIS will open the first tab on top by default. If that does not do it, try creating a new user profile.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux