[Qgis-user] Editing attributes in embedded forms

Pekka Sarkola pekka at gispo.fi
Tue Jun 1 04:21:42 PDT 2021

Hi Andreas,

Trasnsactions groups are enabled: editing is working (not in embedded
forms) as expected.

If I enable "Evaluate default values.."-option, I will get error:

2021-06-01T14:11:44     WARNING    Erroneous query: SELECT
nextval("sample_point_fid_seq"::regclass) returned 7 [ERROR: column
"sample_point_fid_seq" does not exist
             LINE 1: SELECT nextval("sample_point_fid_seq"::regclass)

Primary key of the geometry table is "fid" and it has been defined as
IDENTITY column (fid integer NOT NULL GENERATED ALWAYS AS IDENTITY (
INCREMENT 1 START 1 MINVALUE 1 MAXVALUE 2147483647 CACHE 1 ).

I presume this evaluation of the default values is not the solution for
this case.

Rgs,

Pekka

Pekka Sarkola