[Qgis-user] Split one line into x disegual line

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Mon Mar 1 11:57:30 PST 2021

Raffaele,

If you don't want to write any code, split the line based on the minor
distance, like 10m. Then do several joins to get the desired segment
lengths.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 19:39 de 01/03/21, Raffaele Ceretto escreveu:
> Good morning,
>
>  I would need a hand to split a line into x parts not necessarily the
> same. For example: I have a line 400 meters long and I would like to
> divide it into a segment 60 meters long, another 200 meters long,
> another 10 meters long, etc. On the starting line there are points
> that perhaps can help in the division. So far I've only found
> information on how to divide a 400-meter-long line into 4
> 100-meter-l-one segments, but that's not what I need.
>
> Looking forward to a kind answer I offer my greetings
>
> Raffaele

Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga