[Qgis-user] Trimble GeoXT 2005 Accuracy

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Sat Mar 6 14:41:30 PST 2021

Hi,

I just jump in this thread to say I'm really impressed with Ardusimple.
I have a RTK Handheld Surveyor Kit [1] for +- 400 € and it works really
well.

I use the national NTRIP service and I have consistently precisions
around 10 cm with just one receiver.

I use a free Android application called SW Maps [2]. My survey points,
tracks and photos are collect in a geopackage that I can read in QGIS. I
use it mostly to collect ground control points for my drone flights.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

[1] https://www.ardusimple.com/product/rtk-handheld-surveyor-kit/

[2] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=np.com.softwel.swmaps

Às 20:12 de 06/03/21, Greg Troxel escreveu:
> Springfield Harrison <stellargps at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Thanks Dan.  See my relies to Kirk and Greg.  The Emlid sounds
>> interesting, will have a look.
> I have an earlier Emlid Reach (not RS or RS2), which has L1 only, and I
> never got it to work well.
>
> Also look at the Ardusimple unit -- but it's more a parts kit than a
> system.  You need a way to get RTK reference data in, and a good
> antenna.  One approach is Vespucci (OSM editor for Android) as a
> datalogger, and the Ardusimple WiFi NTRIP master to get corrections over
> the phone's hotspot.
>
>   https://www.ardusimple.com/product/simplertk2b/

Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga