[Qgis-user] Raster Layer Symbology Problem

Sebastian Gutwein bas at rdgland.com
Tue Mar 9 11:18:19 PST 2021

Martin,
I think this may be the result of the new feature
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog318/#feature-gradient-ramp-based-legends
Which is exciting for me becasue that is how I would like to have my
continious data display. But it sounds like that is not what you are
interested in. I have not tried 3.18 myself so don't know if there is a
workaround.
It does look like there are some links to discussions in the comments of
this stack exchange question.
gis.stackexchange.com/questions/388843/qgis-3-18-override-raster-gradient-legends
gis.stackexchange.com/questions/388154/how-to-get-back-discrete-raster-legend-symbols-in-qgis-3-16
twitter.com/ThomasG77/status/1365255399927140355