[Qgis-user] qgis2web doesn't include an aerial view layer

Stephen Sacks ssacks456 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:06:04 PST 2021

   I have added to my QGIS project an aerial view from New York City's
Dept of Information Techn (DoITT).  My problem is that the output from
qgis2web includes all my layers except the aerial view.  DoITT says its
maps are "compatible with most JavaScript web mapping libraries such as
OpenLayers, MapBox, Leaflet".  Using a google satellite view encounters
the same problem.  I tried a workaround by clipping the NY layer using a
polygon layer (all I need is about one sq mile) but that yields a Python
error.   Any advice would be welcome.