[Qgis-user] Georeferencer GDAL - Tool - What is the meaning of the scaling factor in the Info

Michael Werner Maur michael.maur at vermkv.rlp.de
Thu Mar 11 06:47:08 PST 2021

Hello,

I use the Georeferencer in the QGis Raster dialog för a long time. But yet I need further and detailed information about the quality parameters of the  transformation.

For example I did a Helmert Transformation and find in the lower part of my desktop the parameters. There are two scaling factors for each coordinate axis, but they  are as the following value (0,05325...) ...I expected something in relation to the original scale of the scanned raster map (f.e. 1 : 1250 -> 0,0008).

It will be very helpful, if there is a explanation to it ! Thanx a lot !

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Im Auftrag
Michael Maur

--
Michael Maur
Fachgruppenleiter 2.1

VERMESSUNGS- UND KATASTERAMT OSTEIFEL-HUNSRÜCK

Am Wasserturm 5a
56727 Mayen
Telefon 02651 9582-120
Telefax 02651 9582-400