[Qgis-user] Learning resources/books for QGIS

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:39:51 PST 2021

Good day.

I looking for some suggestions of books on learning QGIS.

I have some background (very long ago - late 80's / early 90's) with GIS
but at that time is was more about mapping not analysis.

In fact, I am looking to use QGIS for building maps for personal use.
Something along the lines of the Washington state (US) "Map Your
Neighborhood" project.  The ability to easily load personal data is
important.

For me the QGIS Documentation assumes a more current knowledge of the
technology and terminology than I have.

I've looked at the QGIS book selections but not quite sure which would
the best for my needs.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

TIA,
Rod