[Qgis-user] Map styles changing when I export as image

David Greenewalt dlg at sover.net
Sun Mar 21 06:11:22 PDT 2021

Jeremy,

What version of QGIS are you using?  It may be entirely unrelated, but I
ran into serious problems exporting map layouts to PDF.  I noticed it at
3.18 (Windows 10).  Some, not all, exports were using a lot of memory,
and it would actually cause one of my duel screens to go blank and stop
working.  Apparently I had too little RAM (8 gigs) - I added 16 more and
all is working fine now.  It took a long time to resolve as I was
looking at software and settings and it was actually my hardware/system
being overwhelmed.  Just a thought.

David