[Qgis-user] Batch import custom projections

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Wed Mar 24 18:59:26 PDT 2021

Not much help, but I posted a similar question last year and did not get any useful responses.
I couldn't even find a way to import a single custom CRS other than manually creating and pasting in the wkt.
Might be a good feature request.
There is already  something similar from 2013 on the future release - nice to have list, though a bit more specific, possibly a good indication that it is not currently possible.
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/17309

Michael Dufty