[Qgis-user] QGIS-SERVER WFS3 Supports Shapefiles Layers Request

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Thu Mar 25 10:16:18 PDT 2021

Hi,

As Alessandro said, shapefiles are supported.

Remember to have those shapefiles available on the server side. Maybe
the server is able to connect to your Postgis provider, but not able to
access the shapefiles.

Make sure QGIS Server has access to the shapefiles.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 16:54 de 25/03/21, 1520 gis escreveu:
> Dear users,
>
> I have a qgis project that contains postgis and shapefiles layers.
> QGIS- Server WFS3 Collections list only postgis layers, but
> shapefiles. Does WFS3 request support shapefile layers ?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Julierme

Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga