[Qgis-user] relation_aggregate

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 07:27:45 PDT 2022

 Hi Graeme,
I think this may be a bug, it appears that this worked at some point,
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/222625/qgis-relation-aggregate-how-does-this-work#238265
The QEP referenced above is still open:
QEP 59: Aggregate functions for QGIS expressions · Issue #59 · qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals
but it may not be working anymore?https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/29115
I tried dumping the expression results to a field in field calculator. I am able to get output only by referencing field names that are common in both the 1 and the many table, for example using the relation between Canadian Provinces and Regional Districts, only the province UID gives anything besides NULL:
relation_aggregate('RDs_in_Provinces','concatenate',"PRUID")

-Thayer