[Qgis-user] display welcome page again

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Thu Apr 7 05:35:59 PDT 2022

OK, replying to myself, I knew it was possible ;-)

Hitting 'Close' in the menu 'Project' not only closes the current project file [0] but consequently also displays the welcome page, i.e. the recent projects and project templates tabs!
And of course one can put a custom keyboard shortcut to this menu action.

[0] https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_gui.html#project
[1] https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#shortcuts

Cheers!
Thomas