[Qgis-user] Vertices

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 10:37:02 PDT 2022

 Hi  Cipanul ,
You can follow the procedure in the first answer to this GIS Stack Exchange question:https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/381114/displaying-vertex-coordinates-of-polygon-or-line-without-creating-new-layerIn step three just use @geometry_part_num as the expression (the full expression in the example gives a nicely formatted way to display the coordinates at the vertices).Just note that a polygon with 5 sides actually has 6 vertices, since the first and last vertex in a polygon are the same. So the 1 and the 6 labels will overlap each other.
-Thayer