[Qgis-user] Questions regarding WMS layers

nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 08:07:40 PDT 2022

Hei Everybody. I have skimming the documentation, but couldn't find anything regarding these settings. I have 2 questions regarding adding WMS layers.
1. I have seen these settings in ADD new WMS connection. Could anybody explain to me what are the settings marked with yellow? What do they do? When to use them? HTTP headers?  Advanced? Ignore GetMap URI reported in the get capabilities? Ignore Getfeatureinfo URI reported in the get capabilities?

2. When adding a new WMS layer. Could anybody explain what does the Step Size mean? when to use it? What is "contextual WMS legend" when to use it?

Thank you a lot,Kind regards,Robert Nagy