[Qgis-user] Mac OS QGIS installer 3.16

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Apr 21 03:20:45 PDT 2022

Hi Sebastian,

On Thu, 21. Apr 2022 at 05:43:52 -0400, Sebastian Gutwein via Qgis-user wrote:
> I have a student that is trying to install QGIS on her Mac OS. Neither the
> latest or the long term version are working for some reason. In the fall
> she had 3.16 installed and wanted to try to install it again in case there
> was an issue with the latest version. However we can't seem to find 3.16 in
> the official repository. I would assume because it was after the switch
> from the KyngChaos builds they would be in the QGIS repository here:
> https://download.qgis.org/downloads/macOS/ but I only see up to 3.8. Should
> I then point her to the KyngChaos version?

No, that's where kyngchaos used to put his builds.

The automatic builds land under

https://download.qgis.org/downloads/macos/

Old versions are in

https://download.qgis.org/downloads/macos/pr/

or

https://download.qgis.org/downloads/macos/ltr/

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on Libera|OFTC