[Qgis-user] "QGIS" can't be opened because Apple....

John Layt j.layt at lparchaeology.com
Mon Aug 8 02:20:51 PDT 2022

Hi David,

You need to right-click on the QGIS app and choose Open. Then it will show
another warning, but this time will give you the option to Open the app,
after which it will not ask again.

Side-note for the list: I thought the QGIS board had approved buying a
certificate from Apple to solve this?

Cheers!

John.