[Qgis-user] Latest development version of QGIS as a .msi standalone installer ?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 01:48:00 PDT 2022

I have a customer who would like to follow the development cycle of the
latest development versions of QGIS (i.e. QGIS ver. 3.27.nnn) .

I know you can use the OsGeo4W installer to install the development
version of QGIS. However, the customer is not able to use this solution
because of a veto from his IT department.

So is there a http- or ftp- location where I can download the QGIS
development version as a msi package ?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen