[Qgis-user] Latest development version of QGIS as a .msi standalone installer ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Aug 18 03:53:07 PDT 2022

On 8/17/22 10:48, Bo Victor Thomsen via Qgis-user wrote:
> So is there a http- or ftp- location where I can download the QGIS development version as a msi package ?

Depending on WHAT exactly you want to test (only core stuff), you can download a windows 'artifact' from a pull request with all tests succeeded and run that.

BUT BUT !!! this is without any python stuff I'm told.... So barely usable, unless you want to test something from core.

Anyway, this is an example:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/49824/checks

and then from the Windows build get the 'QGIS for Windows 64bit' zip (NOTE: ONLY when you logged in you can download the artifact, else it is just not a link!)

Unzip it (folder QGIS-Portable) and run the qgis binary from the bin folder

(mmm, just checked but you get a lot of warnings from windows.... not sure if it is helpfull for somebody who is fleeing from admins... :-))

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde