[Qgis-user] Doubt about how to assign data to a qListWidget.

Josu Rodriguez Vilda jrvilda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:01:14 PDT 2022

Hello everybody,
I am using a layer (source: spatialite table) that opens a form made in QT
designer using the Layer properties | attribute form | Provide ui file
option.

I have already seen that if a field of the form UI have the same name as
one of the columns of the layer attribute table, the form displays the
value.

But ... how can I populate a qListWidget with a list of values obtained
from another table?

I also have the doubt of how to assign an action to a button of the ui form.

Thanks

*Josu Rodriguez Vilda*

Consultant
Skype:jrvilda

P Before printing think about *environment* and *costs*