[Qgis-user] Qgis server hardware specifications

jhubbslist at att.net jhubbslist at att.net
Mon Dec 12 16:34:32 PST 2022

Do you have Linux expertise in-house? I ask because if so, you can set
up and run QGIS Server on a Linux system and hit it from web browsers
instead of using Remote Desktop. Also, consider if that's what you
really want to do versus give a bunch of QGIS users - each running QGIS
locally on their own machines - access to a common set of GIS data. That
can be done by file services (mostly has to be read-only, though) or by
something more flexible and structurable like PostgreSQL/PostGIS.