[Qgis-user] QGIS Training manual. Can't find some necessary data

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:52:16 PST 2022

Hi Paul,

not a silly question. This has already been reported in the past [1] and
I can't tell what the issue actually is (a network issue maybe), because
the folder and the file are there [2].  Maybe could you go to
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Training-Data/tree/release_3.28, expand the
green "Code" button and select "Download zip" (this is what the link in
the docs also does)?

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Training-Data/issues/41

[2]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Training-Data/tree/release_3.28/exercise_data/shapefile