[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.22.2 import Mapinfo files

SCHULZ Wolfgang w.schulz at ove.at
Wed Feb 2 23:31:56 PST 2022

Hello,
I'm importing Mapinfo files (*.mif + *.mid)  for years with all the QGIS versions. I recently upgraded to QGIS 3.22.2 (Win10) and realized that it is not working anymore. It seems that the *.mid file which is containing the data is not read at all because the attribute table is empty (the individual fields are there).
Is there another way to import Mapinfo files. What could be the reason for this issue?
Any help is appreciated.
The thing is that I need to finish a project today and I use this feature for the project.
Thanks a lot
Wolfgang

Dr. Wolfgang Schulz
Technical Manager
ALDIS - Austrian Lightning Detection and Information System

OVE Service GmbH
Kahlenberger Straße 2A | 1190 Wien
T: +43 1 370 58 06-212
E: w.schulz at ove.at<mailto:w.schulz at ove.at>