[Qgis-user] FW: RE: Labeling Lines with Bearings

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 02:34:29 PST 2022

Aha, thanks Kirk.  That's why my lines are not as I intended. This
probably affects making the lines with the Shape Tool.

Yes, it seems to draw in grid north, angle_main reports in True DD.  The
map is 26907, UTM 7N.

I calculated the difference between as drawn and as reported and used
that to change the input figure.  It works OK, not exact as the
convergence varies with longitude, I believe.

Thanks Kirk . . . .

--------
Cheers, Spring