[Qgis-user] Layers/Base maps displaced after QGIS update

Diana Wozniok dianawozniok at hotmail.de
Wed Feb 9 22:05:28 PST 2022

Dear list,

I am using QGIS 3.16 on a MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. Since I updated from QGIS 2.18 (I was not using this program for a long time) the layers are displaced by several meters. The project reference system is EPSG: 2039 New Israeli Grid, the layers are saved as such, the base maps (Bing Aerial, Google Maps etc) are in WGS 84 or other reference systems.

Or the maps are not converted correctly? Does somebody know the problem and can tell me what to do?

Thank you,
Diana