[Qgis-user] Update WFS layer field type

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Thu Feb 10 00:12:00 PST 2022

On 2/9/22 1:34 PM, emmexx wrote:
> In geoserver the field type is displayed correctly but in qgis it isn't,
> in layer properties - fields the field type is still the old one (int
> instead of string). I didn't find a way to edit it.

Same problem if I add a new field to the postgis table.
I can update the fields definitions in geoserver, I can see that the
attributes of the table are updated when I send a
WFS_describeFeatureType request to geoserver but qgis doesn't update the
field list and the field type.

I tried to remove the WFS connection in Browser, I cleared the cache in
Settings - Options - Network but the field list doesn't change.

Is this a bug?

	maxx