[Qgis-user] Installing downloaded plugins (OSGeo4W install-download)

Wolfgang Meinolf wmeinolf at bbv-deutschland.de
Fri Feb 11 03:50:15 PST 2022

Hi Mike,
I can ensure you I installed QGIS on various PCs (Win10 and WIN11) within less than 90mins using latest OSGeo4W installer having 50mBit/s Downstream 10Mbit/s Upstream and from local German norbit.de mirror. From osgeo.org it takes about 2hrs. Same on Win7 but a while ago. Having enough bandwith is the key.

Br from Bavaria
Wolfgang