[Qgis-user] Raster calculation: if Layer1 is > 1, then Layer2 should be 0

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Feb 17 14:07:56 PST 2022

Hi Sebastian,

thanx, that worked.

But somehow, the hole process feels a bit clumsy.

Having to fumble together a classification with "thru" (juck!), then the
toolbox reclassify just seems to be broken, gladly gdal calculator does ...

Why isn't there some "raster SQL" that saves one from all these stupid
single steps?

Ok, will then try to build a model and hope it will work for the tests
to come…

Thanks a lot,

Bernd