[Qgis-user] Explorer filter instability?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:00:25 PST 2022

Good afternoon,

I work with postgis and Qgis. In "data warehouse" mode more than real
 database. This means that we have a large number of tables that require a
search mode to identify them. Search them.
 The explorer is practical because the interface is directly accessible.
Nevertheless,
the search seems very unstable. A search sometimes works well. Then the
same search no longer works a few moments later : no /data table is
identified/found.
Have other users noticed this instability? I see there are different filter
syntax modes: normal, joker, regular expression. I don't really know their
meanings. The Qgis documentation seems more than light on these features.
Thank a lot.