[Qgis-user] Problemas Plungin QGIS 3.26 y 3.24.3

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Fri Jul 1 18:28:59 PDT 2022

> *Vanessa Llerena*
> /Fri Jul 1 09:00:54 PDT 2022/
> Yes, Qgis show the next error message panel.

Hi Vanessa,
it would have been more useful if you had copied and pasted the whole
error message text instead of attaching a partial screenshot.

Anyway, at least it is clear now that, as supposed, you cannot install
any Python plugin (and also cannot use the Processing core plugin)
because the Python support is disabled in QGIS.

As far as I know, such error message is usually due to the fact that
other conflicting versions of Python and / or Qt libraries are installed
on your system, for example via anaconda/conda, which could interfere
with the normal functioning of QGIS.
If this is the case, then I think I can't be of much help to you as I
never used anaconda/conda.
Anyway, you could find some workaround in previous bug reports:
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/5435 and
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/37783.

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea