[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.22.8 Error messages displayed in the GUI

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:08:26 PDT 2022

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 at 21:40, Piet via Qgis-user
<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I used a selfcompiled Qgis, build with 'Debug-Option' set in ccmake.
>
> Now there's a small red window in the main window which displayed errors/warning.
>
> In my case "Qt: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 65154, resource id: 11286601, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0",
>
> which seems to be a known QT-Bug.
>
> Can I turn of this error window?

This particular one is now filtered out for 3.26+, as it's not
reflective of a bug in QGIS.

The others still remain, as they likely ARE indicative of something
which needs fixing in QGIS. If you encounter them, you should open
tickets for each so that the underlying cause can be identified.

Nyall