[Qgis-user] OSGeo4W Shell with Unix-Style Terminal?

Mike Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:14:23 PDT 2022

Thanks, Jurgen! Much appreciated!

I haven't had luck yet, but if I get it to work, will let you all know what
the solution is.  From what I've found, it seems like git bash is based on
msys2, and changing "cmd /c" to "cmd //c" lets something run for fetchenv,
but gdal commands are not available after I run it.

Again, much appreciated, and more later if I figure it out!
Mike