[Qgis-user] excessive threads?

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 13:57:17 PDT 2022

Mike and list,

Mike, would you please explain why the surface area would be related to the
number of threads?

1000 square miles or ~ 250.000 hectares in my units is big but not huge. We
have a 7 million hectare vegetation inventory we're updating now.

Do you have a bunch of small tiles? Are you thinking that 1 tile = 1 thread?