[Qgis-user] Interpolation analyses

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:34:53 PDT 2022

Bonjour,

Go into the plugin menu and make sur you activate the “Processing” plugin.  It is a core plugin that is already installed.  That should give you a menu on top called processing.  If you click that menu, that should give you access to the panel.

https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/user_manual/processing/intro.html

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux