[Qgis-user] qqis project to a web platform

Alexandru Munteanu aldru.munteanu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:36:58 PDT 2022

Hi all!

I have a few projects that I need to upload on the internet. As I am
completely new to webgis platforms, I would appreciate few hints and
directions (from your experience) where should I start looking to get a
better understanding on how it works.
In simple words, what i am looking for:

  * is to have a qgis project uploaded 'somewhere' and it looks exactly
    the same as i designed it (without too much hassle), it is also
    easily editable (in terms of changing an attribute, polygon, line,
    color, etc.)
  * i expect it to be able to show me a range on attributes when i click
    on a feature
  * with tools like measuring distances and surfaces
  * and maybe to print something from it quickly

I would appreciate any opensource (better) or proprietary software that
would help me. Or maybe where is the best place to store our data on a
webserver so it is easy interchangeable with a local computer. I would
also appreciate any help on how to setup a webserver.

Thank you in advance!
Best,
Alexandru

--
Alexandru Munteanu
Centre of Urbanism, co-founder, president
aldru.munteanu at gmail.com