[Qgis-user] "Merged Features" for label

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 14 01:00:58 PDT 2022

Hi Andrea,

This exists for adjacent LineString geometries already, but as far as I
know not for polygons.

See "Rendering" section of the label settings and the option "Merge
connected lines to avoid duplicate labels".

It would probably be possible to add this for polygons as well if
someone invests into this.

Greetings,

Andreas