[Qgis-user] i would like my basemap to display UTM and LAt long grid lines

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Jun 16 09:15:36 PDT 2022

Once you start building a layout add your map frame. Make sure it's
selected and to the right you should see the item properties panel for
the frame. Scroll down and you'll see "grid" - that will let you add a
grid with a different crs and different style of grids and tics.
Disclaimer - I've overly simplified this explanation so spend some time
playing around with the options.

Randy

On 6/16/22 11:48, Firstname Lastname via Qgis-user wrote:
> i am using a NAD 83 UTM grid for my basemap and want to display
> lat-long grid on this as well, does anyone know how i can do this in QGIS?
>
> --
> Byron Veilleux, MSc. P.Geo
> Conjugate Geologic Services Limited
> Calgary, Alberta Canada