[Qgis-user] Symbology

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 04:21:00 PDT 2022

If your layer is a CSV file, do you not first need to convert it to a
spatial form, for example a shapefile?

In case I misunderstand, if it came from a CSV file, then as Barend
suggests, maybe the type of the column is incorrect.  You can use a CSVT
file to define column types prior to conversion; alternatively you can add
a new column of type integer for example, and convert the string value to
integer.