[Qgis-user] Polar stereographic (0 - 360 longitudes)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 20 05:01:53 PDT 2022

Hi Lester, please consider asking this question direct to the PROJ
community (as QGIS relies on PROJ for projection support): subscribe to
the discussion forum at https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/proj ,
homepage at https://proj.org/

thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training