[Qgis-user] polygon fills from different shapefiles

Firstname Lastname byron at conjugategeo.com
Tue Jun 21 07:37:22 PDT 2022

I have gone that far, but I have four sets of maps with similar units.  If
I categorize them independantly, I have to manually change the colours to
make them consistent between layers.   This is very time consuming and I
was wondering if the colour can added to the attribute table so that I can
edit them more easily

byron at conjugategeo.com
Cell:4037108414