[Qgis-user] Request help with importing tool

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:15:06 PST 2022

Hello,
Can anyone help me with this please? I wish to convert Arcgis map to qgis
map. I have downloaded "Mapqonverter.tbx" from the link below.

https://github.com/WhereGroup/mapqonverter

[image: image.png]

I have added the "Mapqonverter.tbx" to the arcmap tool box. In the tool box
there are two script files. 1.ArcMap Project to QGIS Project and 2. Style
Gallery Export. The script file "ArcMap Project to QGIS Project " is blank
i.e. there is no script in it. So, I copied the script from
"mapqonverter.py" from the above github link and pasted. When I ran the
tool, I get the following error message.

[image: image.png]