[Qgis-user] PDFs for testing documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 3 23:20:12 PST 2022

Hi Julian,

We are more or less planning to create a those sites in coming week.

But in general:
- when 3.22 is LTR we use current /testing version of the docs to create a /3.22 in the docs site and we start translating it
- all newer versions will be redirected to the testing version (only in English)

So in your case you are right:
3.18, and up all point to the testing english version of the doc build
And apparently the  pdf build is broken of that, I will look into it:
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/pdf/en/
In the meantime you could take 3.16 version:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/pdf/en/
those are also translated:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/pdf/

your other questions:
- every version has it own daily build but only LTR has translated builds
- you could/should take testing to have the latest version, we are working on making that one 3.22 version

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde