[Qgis-user] What happened to "Update SQL Layer"?

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at schultz.la
Thu Mar 10 04:41:36 PST 2022

I notice that sometime in the last few months the "Update SQL Layer"
option that used to be accessible by right-clicking on a layer in the
Layers Panel seems to have disappeared. (I'm not running QGUS 3.24.0) I
used to find this function extremely useful for writing some extra SQL
rather than being limited to a PostGIS table as is. The "Change Data
Source" doesn't help as it offers no option to tweak the SQL. Is this
function no longer available?

Thanks,
Jonathan