[Qgis-user] WG: drop down Vektor not opening

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Mar 17 06:35:28 PDT 2022

Nowadays, before reeinstalling QGIS, it is better to first check on
creating a new profile

Settings -> User Profile -> New Profile

This will give a fresh and clean "new" QGIS.

When there are problems with QGIS, it is most unlikely that the code
base is currupted. It is much more likely that plugins, settings etc.
get screwed.