[Qgis-user] again: Create Geospatial PDF producing faulty output

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Mon Mar 21 06:41:36 PDT 2022

Hello dear friends on the list,

I’m sorry but I have to ask again about „Creating Geospatial PDF“ from the
3.22 Print Composer:

does nobody have problems like missing features in the PDF output? The
problem is very important for me, so any idea what the reason is would be
appreciated. Not a single answer until now.

The problem description: some features (in my case line features) are
omitted when QGIS writes the geospatial PDF. Normal PDF output works fine,
as well as TIF image output. So the problem cannot be in the data.

Please help!

Thanks, Uwe